Re: Adding Registers

Thanks for the help.

A few more questions. Andrew refers to the internal number of each register.
I am dealing with a memory mapped register and as such it has no number, how
is this dealt with in the functions.

Also I have not found were the registers are written, I have gotten as far as

void
gdbarch_register_write (struct gdbarch *gdbarch, int regnum, char *buf)
{
  if (gdbarch->register_write == 0)
    internal_error (__FILE__, __LINE__,
                    "gdbarch: gdbarch_register_write invalid");
  if (gdbarch_debug >= 2)
    fprintf_unfiltered (gdb_stdlog, "gdbarch_register_write called\n");
  gdbarch->register_write (gdbarch, regnum, buf);
}

from gdbarch.c .

Were do I go from here?

Any help is greatly appreciated,