Re: [RFA] Change Windows menu font.

On Mon, 25 Feb 2002, Ian Roxborough wrote:

> I really like this feature and in the interests of Windows look'n'feel
> I think we should add Ian Lance Taylor's patch to Tk8.3 (and resubmit
> the patch the current Tk maintainers).  I'll take a look at it
> as somepoint (unless somebody else does it first).

Yes, I like it, too. I looked at it a little while ago (when I figured all
this out), and Ian's patch could be adapted. The problem will be the Tk
community. They ignored it once, and, well, I fear they'll do the same
again.

I guess all we can do is submit the patch and offer to help knock it into
shape for acceptance.