Re: Insight feature request

Ah, I see you noticed that GDB/Insight is not "rom" friendly.

I've had cases where it has tried to disassemble from 100K bytes of
NO-OP instructions.... or other 'jibberish'

The source window is just that, something aimed at a 'source file'
which has a relatively small number of lines.

It also has problems when you have a *HUGE* C file and load it from
disk.

A long time ago there was some discussion about a 'virtual window' to
make the asm mode work better but... alais this is not a simple thing.

I wonder if anybody has ever worked on this. I could sure use it.
(HINT HINT)

-Duane.