Re: Stack Window causes Hang

>On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, David Mc Kenna wrote:
>
>> The problem I am having is that when I load a file, see previous posting
for
>> example ( Display question ) Hello World, and when I launch the stack window

>> it cashes insight to hang. When I launch the stack window before I load the

>> file, it opens normally, but when I go to load the file it hangs upon loading.

>Can you do a backtrace using the console window? Are you using a sim or a
>board?

How do I do a back trace ?? I am using the simulator

>If you open a debug window (Ctrl-F11 in source window), does it
>output any errors?

When I open the debug window all commands executed are green but it still hangs
on the following command:

[srcBar::_set_runstop]runnning

Also how do I output these commands to a logfile ?

Thanks,
Dave Mc Kenna

Sun Tzu once wrote......
The supreme act of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting....
--
http://www.iol.ie