Insight for X11 under Windoze

Hi,
 I remember Cygwin some time including X11-libs, so producing X11-clients running
under Windoze should be possible to produce... Insight can be built as an X11-
application. Linux or any other non-Windoze host provides the needed X11-server to
show the GUI... The claims about Windoze+Cygwin being 'one kind of Unix' could then
be more strong, although a X11-server for it may still be missing...

 So, has anyone tried to build Insight as a X11-app running on Win32, in order to
'remotely debug' Windoze-apps running on Windoze from a Linux etc. host ?

 Perhaps people stopped to buy 'X11-terminals' in early 90's, but the idea about
seeing and controlling X11-apps running on another system should still be there...
But perhaps I'm not aware of something disabling this 'bright' (or 'trash') idea
from working... Anyone knows something about this ?

Cheers, Kai

PS. Someone asked about the possibility to 'remotely debug' Windoze-apps on the
'gnu.gcc.help' NG, so my 'bright idea' comes from that...