Re: Tk lib build doesn't look in the Tcl build directory

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Phil Edwards wrote:

> Which config.status?  The one in {build}/tcl/unix or the one in
> {build}/tk/unix?  Or a third one?  I looked through the first two and
> nothing jumped out at me.

Any of them will do. It'll just tell me how you configured your toolchain
(host, target, build).

> > Is it pulling in the right tclConfig.sh (the one  in the build tree).
>
> How do I tell?

Take a look at the config.cache in your build directory. Look for a
variable with "tclconfig" in it. It should be pointing to a file in the
source tree. If not, it got the wrong one.