Re: Which command to run insight?

On 24 Jul 2002, Massimo Alonzo wrote:

> I installed insight5.2.1 but I cannot run it (if I use gdb I get
> standard gbd window).

It will be installed as "gdb" in the directory specified to configure.
(The default is /usr/local/bin, I think.)

> I had previously installed gdb-5.2.2 (rpm) can this create problems?

Insight should not interfere with other versions of gdb, tcl, tk, tix,
etc. on your system. It searches its own directories for the supporting
files it needs.

Make sure you are running the correct executable.