Re: looking for a way to enter in the file name and line # anddisplay the source code on the screen

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Benjamin Tze-Kit Lee wrote:

> I would like to know which file or function it is to open up the source
> code and display the source code line(s) on the user interface.

You've three choices:

1) Use the "File Selector" (left-most combobox under the toolbar).
   If you hover the mouse it, it'll say "current file name". You can
   either select from the list or type something in. Insight will display
   the file.
2) Use the "Function Selector" (center combobox under the toolbar). If
   you hover the mouse over it, it'll say "current function name". Again
   either select from the list (of functions in the current file) or
   type in any function name and Insight will display it.
3) Use the Function Browser to search for the function you want to view.