Re: menu

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Delarue Christophe wrote:

> as I run /home/export/insight_Install/bin/gdb, the GUI runs with empty menus. I
> suppose I've not the good font on my machine ....
> I've tried to unset any LC_xxx ...

Ok, since you're asking about X11 resources, I presume you're running on a
unix. What does "gdb -v" show?

> I've read that gdb GUI is settable with the X11 ressources.
>
> Where is this X11 resources file ?

Insight is a standard Tk application. However, I find it really hard to
believe that you don't have a courier font of size 12 on your machine. It
is much more likely that there was an error starting insight and the menu
was never created.

Can you send the insight.log generated by starting insight with the
"GDBTK_DEBUG=1" environment variable set?