Any Lauterbach TRACE32 probe users using INSIGHT?

I'm interested in knowing if anyone is using the
Lauterbach probes with INSIGHT on NT (using CYGWIN), especially if your
target is an ARM7TDMI or Intel XScale (also ARM family).  How do they work
for you? Does Insight/GDB on Windows (under cygwin) work with the Lauterbach
hardware probe?  reason being, I'd like to work with a flexible
(modifiable!) debugger that is more powerful than the TRACE32 GUI included
on Windows.

Regards,

Warren Postma