RE: Source lines out of sync with instructions

Here is my make file ... see anything wrong with it?

ARCH =
CC = $(ARCH)gcc
CXX = $(ARCH)g++
CFLAGS = -Wall -ggdb -O0 -I .. -DHANDLE_PRAGMA_PACK_PUSH_POP=1
-DHANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA=1 -fsigned-char
LDFLAGS = -ggdb -O0
LIBS =
STRIP = $(ARCH)strip
LDD = $(ARCH)ldd

OBJFILES = objs/main.o \
		   objs/MSTerminal.o \
		   objs/QTerm.o \
		   objs/Serial.o \
		   objs/MemManager.o \
		   objs/MenuObjs.o \
		   objs/Summary.o \
		   objs/SSheet.o \
		   objs/ParamSS.o

TARGET = msterminal

msterminal: $(OBJFILES)
	$(CC) $(LDFLAGS) $(OBJFILES) $(LIBS) -o $(TARGET)

objs/main.o: main.cc main.h MSTerminal.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) main.cc -o objs/main.o -c

objs/MSTerminal.o: MSTerminal.cc MSTerminal.h main.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) MSTerminal.cc -o objs/MSTerminal.o -c

objs/QTerm.o: QTerm.cc QTerm.h ../Serial.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) QTerm.cc -o objs/QTerm.o -c

objs/Serial.o: ../Serial.cc ../Serial.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) ../Serial.cc -o objs/Serial.o -c

objs/MemManager.o: ../MemManager.cc ../MemManager.h ../SharedData.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) ../MemManager.cc -o objs/MemManager.o -c

objs/MenuObjs.o: MenuObjs.cc MenuObjs.h MenuHdr.h MenuTbl.h Summary.h
ParamSS.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) MenuObjs.cc -o objs/MenuObjs.o -c

objs/Summary.o: Summary.cc Summary.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) Summary.cc -o objs/Summary.o -c

objs/SSheet.o: SSheet.cc SSheet.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) SSheet.cc -o objs/SSheet.o -c

objs/ParamSS.o: ParamSS.cc ParamSS.h SSheet.h
	$(CXX) $(CFLAGS) ParamSS.cc -o objs/ParamSS.o -c

clean:
	rm -f $(TARGET)
	cd objs
	rm -f $(OBJFILES)