Re: [patch] a few more frame_in_dummy's

Incidentally, does core GDB really depend on the files in
SUBDIR_GDBTK_OBS?  If not, would it be possible to reorganize
Makefile.in to reflect that fact?  Because the way that I found those
frame_in_dummy problems was that I was trying to build GDB in a source
tree that included insight and where -Werror was turned on; it seems
to me unfortunate that I had to fix problems in insight before I could
get GDB to compile.

David Carlton
carlton@math.stanford.edu