latest tcl/tk and Insight

Yesterday I imported tcl/tk8.4.1, itcl3.2.1, and iwidgets 4.01 into
CVS.

There are a few minor problems left in Insight.  I expect to have these
cleaned up soon. Please give it a try and let me know if you find any
problems.

PROBLEMS
- On Windows, the resize grip is currently disabled.
- readonly comboboxes have wrong colors and look disabled.
- attach dialog is broken
- browser window is broken

IMPROVEMENTS
- Stable.  No more crashes on cygwin.

- Fast!  You should immediately notice a dramatic improvement on
Windows. I wrote some tests to time parts of the Insight test suite.
For Windows, I measured it to be 2.5 - 5 times faster.  For Linux, 20 -
30% faster.

8.4 adds a bunch
of performance improvements, 64-bit file support, 64-bit integer
support, a virtual file system, some useful new commands, some useful
new widgets, native Aqua support for MacosX, and a bunch of improvements
and new commands controlling  how tk interacts with the window manager.
8.4.1 is just bug fixes plus support for cygwin builds.

Martin