Re: Can it calculate instructions

>> Hmm.. Do I smell a plugin?

Actually - there could be lots of plugins for the ARM CPU, think about
a Tcl/Tk window that pops up and lets you look at the contents of the
caches - the co-processor bits and all that sort of stuff.

Who knows lots about plugins?

And that reminds me - I need to embark on some very heavy hackery to
the ARM version of GDB - who out there knows the most about the ARM
stuff in GDB?

I need to add some dma controllers, interrupt controllers, uart and
GPIO, keyboard scanner, nand flash, and all that sort of stuff.

I'd like to have little pop up boxes so you can see the interds of
how the devices are currently configured.

-Duane.