Re: Can not view source under windows

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:24:25 -0500, Christopher Faylor <cgf- insight at sources dot redhat dot com> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 11:56:05AM +0100, Tomas Dahle wrote:
Is the current Insight binary package for cygwin supposed to work (as in display source) on windows xp?

Yes.

cgf

If it is supposed to work on windows xp, I would like to report that for me, it simply refuses to display source. There has to be a reason for this however, so does anyone have any idea? What dazzles me is that it used to work just perfectly, so there must be something somewhere that is different than before. It used to work without me thinking much of it, I simply launched the program and that was it. Is there however some I might read about in the gdb manual that can bring a solution? I have never needed to read that before because it worked just fine, and I would rather not read it unless it relates at all to the problem of not displaying source.

--
Tomas Dahle