Remote debuggnig using Insight with Cygwin

I do not find download instructions in the Insight window for remote
debugging. I used use the Insight to do remote debugging. It (Linux version)
used to have Connect and Load options in the Run menu. The Cygwin version is
not having it.
Are there any options to pass to Insight so that we can specify the target
type like 'powerpc-eabi' etc.
regards,
chandra