RE: Developing for Insight

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 13:39, Liang, James wrote:
> I'm assuming that red is error, yellow is warning, and green is status
> message.  I barely know Tcl/TK and
> don't know anything about Tcl/TK with OO, but I don't see any blaring error
> messages.

Yes, that's correct. They are also prefixed with "I" (informational),
"W" (warning), and "E" (error). I don't see any errors, either. What is
more interesting, though, is that I do NOT see something that should be
there...

Do me a favor. When you run Insight, open a debug window, load your
application, but do NOT run it. Clear the Debug window's output (it's in
one of the menus), and then click "Run" (or do whatever to get to a
breakpoint at main()). Then copy the log and send it to the list. That
will get rid of a lot of the "noise".

Here's something to try, just for giggles: when you're at your
breakpoint, type "tk gdbtk_update". Did anything happen?