Re: Insight on an EDB7312 board download problem

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 01:03, Charles-Henri Balet wrote:
> I work with an EDB7312 board and insight 5.3, I can connect the target with
> "ARM angel serial", all
> work fine, I can scan the memory, the registers, all work, but when I want
> to download an exe file,
> hello.exe or other, the insigth crash and all the system is out. Any has an
> idea of this problem ?

Can gdb do it? Running insight 5.3, use the "-nw" option to suppress the
GUI and run command line gdb. If it also crashes, ask on the gdb list
(gdb at sources dot redhat dot com).

If it does not crash and you can debug your program, can you send (to
this list) a stack bactrace? Just run Insight under gdb.