Re: tcl combobox widget

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 07:12 PM, John Williams wrote:

Hi Bryan (cc: Insight mailing list),

I just sent an email to your old address, not sure if you still get it, but I've found a stange bug with your combobox widget when running on my RH Linux 8.0 box.

This is a known bug, and I've just been too lazy to update a fix. Tcl's behavior changed subtly in the 8.4 timeframe, and this bug is a result. Try the attached version of the combobox and see if the problem goes away.

-- Bryan Oakley bryan at bitmover dot com