RE: insight -- variable balloons for upper case variables

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 09:14, Fuqun.Zhou@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca wrote:
> I directly installed gdb using cygwin's setup remotely. I am afraid that I
> do not have the source files for gdb.

Ah.. I think I'm getting you confused with another poster. Sorry about
that!

Okay, I am pretty confident that the problem is varobj (which is a gdb
"variable object" interface for UIs). Since I originally wrote that code
for Insight (and it was later stolen for gdb), I can pretty safely say
that it doesn't handle Fortran -- I've never modified the code to deal
with that!

Anyway, I'll bet the locals and watch windows don't work, either, right?