Re: Select a source file

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 10:36, Alex Genkin wrote:
> Hi!
> At the start, source window shows one of my source code files - one that it
> chooses somehow.

Heuristic is very simple: find main(). Failing that, find the entry
point.

> How do I open the source code file that I choose?
> File|Source seems to look for some other kind of file, some mysterious GDB
> command file...

File->Source reads in (aks "sources") a gdb script file. Type or choose
the name of the file you want in the file combobox at the top of the
source window. Alternatively, just type in the name of the function you
want in the function combo.

There is extensive online help on using the source window. It's in need
of some cleanup, but the information is accurate.