compilation of insight on cygwin(windows-98, arm-elf target)

Hello friends,

>From last few days i am trying to bring insight on cygwin(windows-98, XP). I have followed all the steps mentioned under below link.

http://sources.redhat.com/insight/cygwin.html

After doing those steps, i am able to bring the GUI. But i am not able to run any programs. If i select "Run" button, application hangs. Only way to come out is killing that application(arm-elf-gdb.exe for 5.2.1).

Can anybody help by telling which version of insight are you using and what about Tcl/Tk files?.

Thanks in advance.

thanks & regards
vadiraj