duplicated source file names

Hi,

Debugging a linux kernel, there are many instances where source files of the same name but different in directories exist - for example super.c appears in several of the filesystem subdirectories.

However, when debugging this in insight, it only seems to be able to "recognise" one instance of a particular filename. So, even though I type in the name of a function in the function drop down "ext2_read_super", which exists in fs/ext2/super.c, Insight displays the file /fs/super.c.

This is all on gdb5.0 under RH linux (but also same under Cygwin).

Is this a known issue? IS there a way I can qualify the function name (or indeed source file) to specify *which* super.c it should find a function in?

Thanks,

John