Re: General question

I'm sorry for not quoting this message in my reply e-mail.
I have used Bdm/Wigglers under GDB and I have used the BDI under GDB in my opinion wigglers are a very poor subistute for a decent debugger.  This is my biased opinion based on my experances with both.

To quote Keith Seitz

Quote> Unfortunately, I will not be able to help you too much with your
Quote> problem, either. Bdm/wiggler is not a supported configuration by gdb (a
Quote> proprietary DLL in gdb violates the GPL). To top it all off, ocdemon.com
Quote> is distributing a very old version of Insight (5.0). Although
Quote> development on Insight has been slow to non-existant for the last two
Quote> years, current versions are sufficiently different from 5.0 that I could
Quote> not reliably give advice on how to proceed.

Rod