RE: Problem with source paths with new Cygwin release

It must be a GDB/Cygwin related problem as you suggest. I am using
a cross target compiler for PowerPC/ELF.

Maybe related to somehow Cygwin handles paths? I see the paths in the
ELF file. Might be an API change somewhere?!

Since Insight includes GDB when compiling, I am not sure how closely
the Insight snapshots follow GDB updates. And I don't know how closely
GDB follows Cygwin or vice versa. In other words, it can be a number of
causes.

The best thing is probably to build a clean new version and see if
the problem persists. It could maybe be fixed if the build uses some
libraries included with cygwin/cygutils modules, but I have no idea
how that works.

I will see, as I mentioned, if I can try to rebuild things at some
point.

Thanks for your help so far Keith.

Kristian