GDB with USB support

Hi All,

please take the time read this!

In relation to writing USB support for GDB, the problem is where do I start. I've purchased the development board from cypress & read about the remote serial protocol, however where do I start writing the USB code within GDB as I should keep the RS232 & ETHERNET support as it is. Is there some sort of switch statement within GDB where it decides or does it go through some sort of initialisation process first to decide, in any case where is this code located, what steps in relation to USB should I take. Also, if you've any useful information on this topic, I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards
Kevin