Re: [patch] REGISTER_RAW_SIZE => DEPRECATED_REGISTER_RAW_SIZE

Andrew's latest deprecation missed occurrences in insight.  Andrew,
can you please test these patches on a tree containing insight?  And
if the insight people were to get around to making it possible to
build GDB in a tree containing insight, even if there are compilation
problems on the insight side, that would be greatly appreciated as
well.

Don't forget that Insight isn't part of GDB so there's no obligation on the part of GDB's FSF maintainers - you included - to keep Insight building. I do it if I remember. However, I don't do it by default as it adds a significant drain to my volunteer FSF time.

Perhaphs Red Hat will finally contribute Insight to the FSF?

Andrew