Hi dev c++ uses the base debugger you mentioned & I would like to use that there was a sinple download.

Hi dev c++ uses the base debugger you mentioned & I would like to use
that there was a sinple download. Where I install it over some
directory and I am ready. Now I am useing windows so saying build ...
is way out of my scope. I don't want to have to be a comp sci person
to have to use your tool if it was acsessible by more people more
would like it. etc.