Insight 6.0 and Dlls

Hi,

I'm using insight 6.0 and try to debug a programm that loads dlls (I'm on
SuSE Linux 8.2).

The problem: After running the programm and breaking in main insight should
have access to the dll symbols and sources but does not show them in the
dropdown list of available source files.

If I load the source manually using the file menu insight does not
recognize it as part of the application (no dashes at the beginnings of
lines).

It works though if I use the console and set a breakpoint like
"foo.cpp:234". After hitting the source line insight displays the source.

Is this a bug or what should I do to set a dll breakpoint using the gui and
not the console?

Greetings
Heiko