Re: Insight 6.0 and Dlls

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 15:56, Keith Seitz wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 06:05, Heiko Gerdau wrote:
> > The problem: After running the programm and breaking in main insight
> > should have access to the dll symbols and sources but does not show
> > them in the dropdown list of available source files.
>
> I think that the real problem is that Insight doesn't get any
> library-loaded events. Nonetheless, I thought that I'd worked around
> this problem by restuffing the source window's combo boxes whenever we
> read symbols.
>
> I can see in src/gdb/gdbtk/library/interface.tcl that the procedure
> gdbtk_tcl_post_add_symbol does, indeed, attempt to refill the combo
> boxes. Is this not being called when the shared library is loaded (You
> can put a "puts" in there or a debug statement that will show up in the
> debug window)?

gdbtk_tcl_post_add_symbol seems to be never called. At least I can't see
any output from my puts and debug statements at any time.

Just to make sure: I have also put some similar debug statements into the
function fillNameCB and I see those messages only from the combobox
filling at startup.

Greetings
Heiko