RE: Problems building insight for arm-elf on Cygwin/WinXP

I've been having some trouble with the same target with a mingw32 host. I
finally got a working insight (thanks to those on the list who sent me
patches & hints) though I had to edit the makefile to get rid of an error
about a missing angeldll.h. Does anyone know what this file is and where it
might be found?

I also want to build Insight for 2 more targets (mingw32 native and
powerpc-elf). Is it possible to have all three targets share the tcl
libraries and not have to build libgui, tcl etc for each target? I've
experimented with moving the gdb binary for each target into a single folder
containing the dlls and tcl code which appears to work.

Dave