RE: Problems building insight for arm-elf on Cygwin/WinXP

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 10:02, Dave Murphy wrote:
> [...] I had to edit the makefile to get rid of an error
> about a missing angeldll.h. Does anyone know what this file is and where it
> might be found?

That file is under the control of the gdb folks. Ask there.

> I also want to build Insight for 2 more targets (mingw32 native and
> powerpc-elf).

There is no mingw32 native support. It just so happens that a cygwin
version will work, though (so I've heard).

> Is it possible to have all three targets share the tcl
> libraries and not have to build libgui, tcl etc for each target? I've
> experimented with moving the gdb binary for each target into a single folder
> containing the dlls and tcl code which appears to work.

Yes, this is done all the time with GNU tools. If you follow the
directions in the readme, you get the idea of how this is done, i.e.,
DON'T do "./configure".