link C to asm and vice versa

Hi, folks!!

Looking Insight's GUI, I'd like to notice the C-code is connected
to Asm (only if C-code was compiled with debug information). But I'd like to
know how does that feature is implemented in source code of Insight.

Would you point me out that place?

I don't know, but I suppose an object code includes debug information that
point out to C line number. Am I right?

Thanx a lot.

--
Best regards,