Update sources for gdb without exiting

Hello,
	I understand that this must be somewhere, I studied a lot of docs, internet, etc. but still can not achieve the result:
	I cross-develop and have the following in my .gdbinit:

define o9
        set mpcbdm_adapter 2
        target mpcbdm 0
        add-symbol-file ./Debug/dtc
        load ./Debug/dtc
        printf "Executable was loaded\n"
end
o9

	Now, while in gdb, I change something in the code, recompile it and back in gdb call "o9" - gdb always says that source file is newer then executable. I tried "kill, o9" and many
other variants - no use...

	How can I do this?

Many thanks ahead for any help.

PLM