Problem with compilation

Dear All,

while trying to compile insight from the ource I get the following error

checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for ar... ar
checking for dlltool... dlltool
checking for windres... windres
checking for mig... mig
checking for main in -lm... yes
checking for wctype... yes
checking for library containing gethostbyname... none required
checking for library containing socketpair... none required
checking for library containing tgetent... no
configure: error: no termcap library found
make: *** [configure-gdb] Error 1

The run oc configure script is fine. However make fails.
I have installed a relativelly new version of the required library termcap
but
make does not recognise it at all, it seems.

I run Suse 9.1 linux on a Athln 2000+-mobile.

Do you have any ideas why the problem occurs_

Thank you fr help,

Przemyslaw