RE: Insight release schedule

  At least until they diverge too far, it'll still be pretty easy to
roll-your-own by copying the insight-related subdirectories[*] from an
earlier release (insight tarball) into a more up-to-date version of gdb.
WFMBYMMV.  It isn't really insight 6.2, of course, but if there are bugfixes
or whatever in the newer gdb that you need to have, there's no need to give
up using the gui.

    cheers,
      DaveK

[*] itcl, libgui, tcl, tk, gdb/gdbtk and gdb/testsuite/gdb.gdbtk