Re: Insight release schedule

When I separated the gdb UIs to create the CLI and MI I did it so that we could also create a Tcl UI. If you look carefully at the design you'll see that it was intended for Tcl and to have Insight at the top.

Fernando

Tom Tromey wrote:
"Duane" == Duane Ellis <duane@franklin.com> writes:

Duane> Tcl would be come the 1st class command language to GDB rather then a
Duane> wrapper around the GDB commands.

Mo DeJong once wrote a Tcl library that understood MI, the idea being
you could then write Tcl scripts to drive gdb very easily.  I don't
know if he ever released this though.  It seemed like a nice idea to
me; similar to, but not exactly the same, as what you're proposing.

Tom

-- Fernando Nasser Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: fnasser@redhat.com 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9