Re: 6.1 arm-elf on Cygwin, no MIXED display

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 02:35, Clifford Slocombe wrote:
> This is now usable, and a huge improvement on version provided in the
> Microcross GNU X-Tools 2.0 distribution that I was previously using.

Ok, I don't know what Microcross is, but I suspect you will have to get
help from them. I can only tell you about CVS HEAD nowadays, and often
not much on cygwin (my wife's claimed our windows box for herself).

> However while SOURCE, ASSEMBLY, and SRC+ASM display modes work correctly,
> MIXED mode does not. Is there a solution?

If you open the debug window and then switch modes, does it display any
errors? [To open debug window, open console, enter "tk ManagedWin::open
DebugWin".]

> If it is significant the code being debugged in this case was build using
> GCC 2.95 with the -gdwarf-2 option.

This shouldn't matter.