RE: Can't find source files

  Absolutely, it's exactly the sort of problem that they were designed to
solve.

  Since we're discussing cygwin, I'll just mention that cygwin mountpoints
are another handy way of translating paths between different systems.

  I was gonna suggest either/and/or/both of these in my first response to
Gene, but then I thought it might be more interesting to solve the problem
rather than just work round it without knowing what/how/why.

    cheers,
      DaveK