Re: Can't find source files

Dickinson, Derek wrote, On 10/12/2004 11:38 AM:

Hopefully this isn't too off subject ...

We use a symbolic link to solve the problem that Gene is experiencing

For example (from cygwin):

ln -s /cygdrive/d/home /home

Yeah, already have "home"

Now the sources will appear at the same location in the cygwin file system.

Of course if you already have a directory named "home" in your cygwin root, you might need something like:

ln -s /cygdrive/d/home/gene /home/gene

Alright! This works! Thanks. Seeing source I never saw before. -gene

In our application, this is more convenient than adding GDB paths.

Hope this helps,
Derek