Re: Insight 6.1 compile error in Cygwin

Dave Korn wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: E. Weddington Sent: 22 October 2004 18:34

The reason why I CC'd you Dave, is that I know you're very active on the Cygwin list. Do you remember anything there that might pertain to this?

That's the second time _TODAY_ and the third time _THIS_WEEK_ that this question has cropped up on *this* very list right here. The answer to it was in the post *IMMEDIATELY* before your one. Check the list archives at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/, or to be precise the latest period's archive at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2004-q4/ :

2004-10-22 Insight 6.1 compile error in Cygwin E. Weddington 2004-10-22 RE: Cygwin Insight 6.1 tclWin32Dll.c Compile Error Dave Korn 2004-10-21 RE: Cygwin Insight 6.1 tclWin32Dll.c Compile Error Steven L. Zook 2004-10-21 Cygwin Insight 6.1 tclWin32Dll.c Compile Error Tim Van De Walle

Doesn't *anybody* STFW anymore?

Sure. :-)

The links that you gave in your last message here:
<http://sources.redhat.com/ml/insight/2004-q4/msg00046.html>
were to the recent messages on the Insight list, or to Google searches that point to the Insight list.

It would've been more helpful if you could've just pointed here instead:
<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-10/msg00716.html>
That's the one I was trying to remember. Which is on the CYGWIN list not the Insight list. Plus it was non-obvious that it had anything to do with Insight; you just said you were trying to build Tcl.

Sorry to have bugged you.

Eric