Re: Insight 6.1 compile error in Cygwin

Dave Korn wrote:

The reason why I CC'd you Dave, is that I know you're very active on the Cygwin list. Do you remember anything there that might pertain to this?

That's the second time _TODAY_ and the third time _THIS_WEEK_ that this question
has cropped up on *this* very list right here. The answer to it was in the post
*IMMEDIATELY* before your one. Check the list archives at

And my apologies for not seeing the links *after* the quoted post which contained what I was looking for.

Eric