RE: Question on snapshot packaging

  I would have thought a snapshot ought to include everything necessary to build
a working executable, and not oblige people to go around grabbing bits and
pieces of the rest of the source tree from here and there.

  But I'm not a big "consumer of snapshots", so you don't have to rate my
opinion too highly :)

    cheers,
      DaveK