Re: Problem with Remote/Serial in Insight

Keith Seitz wrote:
On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 10:03, Bernhard Walle wrote:

Okay, so now what's the next step to start the stub executing?

Simply for example "break 23" and then "cont". I think that's the normale way stubs work.

Aha! That's what I've been waiting to hear. Yes, that is exactly right: the "normal" process for a stub is to set baud (if using serial), attach, load (optional), and continue -- NOT run.

Ok, thank you VERY much and SORRY, since it was my fault. If the stubs really work without problems in GDB, I can see if the "continue" works in Insight. If not, I come here again with a detailled error description (now I know much more about error trapping in Insight).

Regards, Bernhard