insight on windows/cygwin

Group,

I'm using insight (most recent version, late december 2004) under windows/cygwin and have got two questions.

1. is there a way to run insight using an MDI interface? when there are a few insight windows open, the windows taskbar gets cluttered very quickly,
and I'm always having problems finding the right one to give focus to.

2. in my current installation the main source window doesn't show the three drop-down boxes (in the past it used to show them). how do I have those displayed?

thx a bunch.

H.