Re: Problem with 6.3 and Cygwin

>If you are going to be using gdb from cvs you would be well advised to
>track the gdb mailing lists.  Cygwin has been broken in gdb for a while
>but Corinna Vinschen checked in a fix yesterday:
>
>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2005-03/threads.html#00145
>
>cgf

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll update my tree and keep an eye on the gdb
list.

I didn't really want to live right on the bleeding edge of CVS, but when I
went looking for the latest stable version of Insight, it appeared that it
was 6.1. Given the number of patches for 6.1 that I saw discussed over the
last 10+ months, I wanted to start off with something more current.

If there is a more recent stable snapshot or CVS tag for "insight+dejagnu",
I'd appreciate knowing about it. When I went looking, I found version 6.3
of GDB, but no corresponding 6.3 Insight, and so decided to checkout
"insight+dejagnu" from CVS HEAD and give it a shot.

Thanks and best regards,
Tim