RE: Request from Naresh

----Original Message----

  Insight is a GUI for GDB, the GNU Debugger, and so the most useful
documentation is that for GDB itself, which you can find at

http://sourceware.org/gdb/documentation/

  The menus and windows in Insight correspond very closely to the underlying
functionality of GDB.  There is very little by the way of documentation for
Insight itself alas.  The README can be seen online at

http://sourceware.org/insight/README

  I don't know of a copy of the documentation online, but if you install
insight, it has good online help, available from the Help menu, or at
  /usr/share/insight1.0/help/index.html
(maybe /usr/local/share on your system, it depends).

    cheers,
      DaveK