Re: Current Status of Insight

>> 1. What do the user's of Insight think about this?

>> >DDD, Eclipse CDT, xgdb (and friends) are all still
>> >options.

Insight is great in cross compile solutions for one reason.
It builds under CYGWIN - solves the nagging smelly wet
ms-dog problem I have to deal with. I support our internal
and external development group.

A lesser feature is that you can do great tricks with
tcl/tk.

I've been hoping the FSF/RH thing would iron it self out as
I've got some nice ARM simulation features I'd like to try
to get contributed/added.

For LINUX debugging I don't use GDB, can't stand it. I use
UPS a *GREAT* debugger, started using it on SunOS 4.1 over
ten - yes ten years ago. It's that old.

      http://ups.sourceforge.net

-Duane.