RE: Current Status of Insight

> 8. Jon Beniston

I'm interested.

> What good does a fork do?  It would just complicate matters.
> Keith (and
> I) have the ability to give people CVS checkin privileges so
> I don't see any reason to move to sourceforge.

For me, it doesn't matter whether insight is merged with GDB. It would be
good enough if working tar balls were made available shortly after each
major GDB release. It would nice if the web page were updated to show the
project is still alive (I don't mind volunteering for this, or doing
occasional testing of Cygwin builds).

Cheers,
Jon