Re: Current Status of Insight

I care about Insight future.

In my opinion you all speak about wrong thing: we need a good
integrated GUI for GDB, which is available on all platforms, have same
same look and feel on them and support most (all) gdb features. At
present time, only Insight fills this niche.

Instead of making GDB split or doing other weird things, we can make
patches for GDB, to make libgdb reality. This will allow separate
development of Insight and GDB. Such patches should be also "easily"
accepted by GDB team.

As I understand, "libgdb" idea was talken about for years.

Any comments?

Nickolay Kolchin